We are Audio Imagery - the fluid combination of catchy pop, R&B & hip hop. Influences from the 1970's onward, from funk to dub step, are apparent in the diversity of songs produced. Dennis Scanland of musicemissions.com said if Audio Imagery’s music got “in the right hands the band could blow up into something huge.”
Audio Imagery is a group that enjoys making whatever music feels right. Sometimes it's serious. Sometimes it's pure fun. Sometimes we rap. Some times we sing. Audio Imagery makes music to speak to your 2 left feet or your mind many times simultaneously. If you pay attention to the words you will be presently surprised by depth and if you pay attention to the detail of the music you will want to dance.
Lori Falce from the Centre Daily Times said that Audio Imagery’s “talent powers up a new kind of musical machine.” Well, we intent to use this machine and “ironman” our way into every home, on every radio station until Audio Imagery becomes a household name. We want to show the world what it looks like through the ears of Audio Imagery….
"Here's to fame hoping the game is open covered in neon..." ~Audio Imagery
• We have performed with the likes of Fall Out Boy, The X-Ecutioners, Freeway, Bowling for Soup, Black Thought,Ill Nino, Clipse, Blackalicious and many more
• Audio Imagery was awarded for being one of the top ten artists out of thousands by Epic Records in an online Battle of the bands.
• Audio Imagery was ranked second out of 15,000+ bands on the East Coast of the US in the Bodog battle of the bands.
• 5 Time Award winner of various music competitions on indabamusic.com including a publishing deal with Concord Music Group/Banshee
• Award winner for various online competitions on Ourstage.com, UPlaya.com & YouNow.com.
• Featured in URB magazine
• 2 time performer at THON, the largest run student philanthropy concert in the world